When will the Master Plan be Complete?
I hope that it has been helpful over the last few weeks to learn more about the thinking behind Little Fork’s commitment to a Master Plan. You might be asking yourself, how long will this take?
It is our goal to have the Master Plan completed and ready to share with the congregation by Easter 2022. There will be times between now and then that you will be invited to participate in open discussion sessions, and we will have some preliminary proposals to discuss at our Annual Meeting in January 2022.
For now, please pray for the members of the Master Plan working group that we might listen to our community and hear where God is calling us.
Peace, Rev. Stacy
This post is part of the following series:
- What is a Master Plan? – September 2
- Why a Master Plan Now? – September 9
- Who is part of the Master Plan Working Group? – September 16
- How will the Congregation be Involved? – September 23
- When will the Master Plan be Complete? – September 30
Tags: News & Events / 2022 Master Plan