Cash Flow Update November 2, 2023
Below is an update on how the month of November is progressing. If you would like to help with Little Fork's tight cash flow, here are some ways to do so. We understand that for some these options are not a possibility and we would like to extend our thanks for all of the support you have already given to Little Fork.
- If you would like you can make a pledge to Little Fork for 2023, just ask for a pledge card from the Parish Administrator or you may do so online. PLEDGE TO LITTLE FORK CHURCH
- You can make a designated donation to the music program to offset the cost of the concerts and the advertising or to the facilities fund to offset the replacement of the hot water heater.
- If possible you could increase your weekly contribution because traditionally summer is the lowest cash flow time for the church.
- You can help to offset expenses with an in-kind donation of services or needed supplies.
- If you are a pledging member you could catch up on your 2023 pledge if you are behind, or prepay all or part of your 2023 pledge, or if you would like you can increase your pledge by requesting a new pledge card from the Parish Administrator and indicating the new total amount you would like to pledge.
Thank you for your continuing support of Little Fork, you can view the cash flow update for this week below. If you have specific questions about how the church is spending their money please reach out to either myself, Renae or Rev. Stacy.