1776 Preservation Foundation
The 1776 LITTLE FORK PRESERVATION FOUNDATION, INC. is registered 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization that raises funds to be used solely for the perpetual maintenance of the historic Church and grounds.
“The feelings of continuity, memory and identity from old places gives us a sense of who we are. A deep sense of belonging.” Thompson M. Mayes
WHY OLD PLACES MATTER
Shortly after the restoration of Little Fork Church and with the memory of the effort still top-of-mind, it was clear the building must never be neglected again.
To preclude this and looking forward to the next 200 years, the 1776 LITTLE FORK PRESERVATION FOUNDATION, INC. was founded as a registered 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization. This dedicated group of Church members and non-members has established a fund to be used solely for the perpetual maintenance of the Church and grounds.
Anyone interested in history and heritage is invited to join. The foundation meets quarterly to discuss future projects and events. Visitors are always welcome.
Please drive by and see this historic, colonial building on Route 724 (Oak Shade Road), just east of Route 229, 10 miles north of Culpeper. Or visit our congregation on Sunday mornings at 10am or on the web at www.littleforkchurch.net.